July 07, 2008

What, me? Why? Oh just write...

Now that we're here, I'm not supposed to be even doing this.So what am I doing writing this little post on a blog related to an institution that I am thankfully not a part of anymore? Pestilence aside, another influence that could have possibly motivated this epitome of laziness that is your truly is the fact I could use the practice, or the unlikely chance that I'm feeling nostalgic.

However, I will punctuate this post with a picture.

I'll just leave that as it is. I loathe to ruin it with a caption.

So yes, where were we?
Ah yes.

What do i say about an institution such as MCKL?
I could always quote Jeff Dunham and Walter:

"Marriage is an institution."
"Yeah, so is Alcatraz!"


Of course, MCKL isn't Alcatraz. Its not a prison site which was inescapable for the most part of its history or the site of a VX missile attack gone sour. Its merely a half way house where people who either are too poor to pay the astronomical costs that places like Taylor's incurs, or too proud to do pre university at a half baked place somewhere else. Sure, it might have been a little too nostalgic for its own good back then, but they're trying to change! They've gone and got themselves a marketing division! They're hiring new lecturers! Trust me its all good.

Did I mention they're going to build a new block too? Yes they are! Well, I bet you that involves cutting down that real nice tree by the cargo container, but a price to pay for advancement I suppose. We can then safely assume they are not tree huggers. Which may be a good thing come to think of it. Would you trust someone who hugged a poison ivy coated tree on principle? I wouldn't. I don't really want to leave with a horrible rash. But still, the administrators of MCKL are good people. Just a little... misguided.

Another punctuation:

Because it pays to be early for class



Now, because I am out of things to say for now, I will do some shameless pushing of my own blog: Subpoena'ed (which you would have undoubtedly seen under my link in the links list) which functions as my image, ramblings, and poetry dump.

Hope to write again.

1 comments:

New Jo-Lyn said...

hey y isnt thr a chatbox???
gosh i miss u guys...sobbers.wish i cud c u all agin

~love,jolyn.